Time

 




        As most of you know I do at least one blog story a day.  The most views I have ever gotten for a 

story is fifty, and the least is five.  What really bothers me about blog writing is when people say they 

do not have time to read it.  It takes me two or three hours to write each one, and only a minute or two 

to read it.

       Here is what I'm getting at, do people as a whole take time to read His Word, or are they to busy 

with other things?  Do we take the time to read how Christ was cruelly killed on the cross, or is our 

lives to busy for that?  What about reading about His resurrection, is that not why were here?  My 

main concern is not whether we read or not, but whether we read the Bible.

        For only in the Bible are we told how to live our lives.  It is in the Bible that we are told how

 Christ lived and died.  It is only in the Bible that we are told what the fruit of the vine represents 

Christ's Blood, and that the bread represents Christ's body.  Please take time to read your Bible today 

and everyday!

Paul D. Eccles    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Pleasing

I Will Not Forget You

Luke 22:32 "...Strengthen Your Brethren."