Fascination Of Time





          Time has always fascinated me throughout my life.  That might be due to the fact that I was 

clinically dead at the age of ten.  This made me fascinated with the beginning of time, the end of 

time, and all time in between.  So, I'm fascinated with all devices of time as well as recording time.

           I started studying the historical recordings through time.  I studied the way people lived, their

fashion sense, and their beliefs.  This only led me to pay attention to current events, and compare it

to events in history.  By so doing I was able to foretell some of the events of the future.  Now, I was

not a fortune teller or anything.  I just looked at the way that events once were, and compared them to

the events that were going on.  I would then forecast the ways of the future.

         After all the only way to talk about the future is to learn about the past.  You then compare the 

historical events to the current events and come out knowing the future.  So, in simple equations it is

HE+CE=FE.  As I said, I am fascinated with time, even after time is over, though that is another subject

to study, that being the afterlife

Paul D, Eccles

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Pleasing

I Will Not Forget You

Luke 22:32 "...Strengthen Your Brethren."