Near Death Experience (NDE)

 





                            It happened many years ago and was a trauma to my entire family.  Anyone who is 

old enough to recall that it happened either has it blocked out of their mind or are dead.  Then there 

are those who will not except the possibility of my near-death experience (NDE), or anyone else 

having one as far as that goes.  All I know is that what I know about it came from when I was in a 

coma in a dream like state. 

                          I also recall a female voice telling me to tell no one of what I had seen in the dream.  At

first, I thought the voice was that of my mother's, but I am not so certain anymore.  Who or whatever it 

was, it was good advice for few in the church are willing to accept that which revealed to me in a coma 

like trance.  It is also hard on a person when a big chunk of their childhood is missing not to seek for 

answers.

                         Such as my eleventh birthday never happened due to the fact that I was in a coma at that

time.   For on June 15,1979, my family was too busy keeping me alive than to throw me or my father a 

birthday party.  As I was saying any memories, I have from that time come from a dream like state.  

Either that or they were fed into my memory banks while I was living in Oklahoma.

                          There are few people I can talk to about my NDE.  It is just written off as part of my

Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and ignored.  Though I have had other traumas in my life they have not

been blocked out of my mind, or other people's mind as the TBI was.  It is like being sexually assaulted

as a male, you cannot forget that either, but it is best not to talk about it.  The TBI on the other hand 

you do not recall, but you know it was near a death experience.  Many things discussed in Bible 

classes seem elementary to you, so you do not discuss it, or just shake your head. 

Paul D. Eccles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Pleasing

I Will Not Forget You

Luke 22:32 "...Strengthen Your Brethren."