The Living Dead


 


            When I was taking my morning walk to the dumpster to throw the trash away, I noticed the 

dumpster reeked.  It smelt as if something had crawled into it and died.  I really did not want to know

what my sense of smell was smelling.  I just assumed that it was either a squirrel or a cat, or something 

as I walked away.  

             At which time I saw Mr. Fisherman throw three trash bags of trash into the dumpster.  I yelled 

hello to him, but he just ignored me as he usually did.  About that time a rotting corpse came out of the 

trash dumpster.  The rotting corpse was neither cat nor squirrel, but that of a human being with body 

parts falling off.  He was missing an ear and said, "Ugg".  Everyone in all direction ran from the 

corpse which stank to high heavens.

              Even though I tried hosing him down the only thing this did was to cause him to lose more

body parts, such as his nose and big toe.  It also made him angry for the dead do not need baths 

anymore.  So, I ran for my life not knowing what else to do I hid behind some chain saws hanging in a

garage.   I figured if he came near to me, I could use one to cut him down to size.  By this time though

he was terrorizing the neighborhood, and eating the children, saying, "Arrg".

                The police came out which was to no avail for their shooting him just made him angrier.  In 

fact he tried to eat the bullets.  He would also take the police and throw them across the yard like they

were rag dolls.  A hurst came out of nowhere and started embalming him.

                This calmed him down, and he went to sleep in the hurst.  As he slept missing pieces of his 

body that had previously fallen off and grew back on him.  Once he was embalmed his missing body 

pieces were all back on, and they laid him in a coffin.  They placed him in a grave marked to Arrg.

 Paul D. Eccles


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Pleasing

I Will Not Forget You

Luke 22:32 "...Strengthen Your Brethren."