Dreams And Realization


 


                            We all have dreams, but the realization is forever live to fulfill them.  It is important

to look at the realization of our dreams.  Let's look at a few of my dreams for example.

                             Dream number one: most people have this dream, and that is to grow up, get 

married, have kids, and hold down a job.   At the age of 54 I've pretty well given up on the idea of

getting married and having kids.  Realisticaly getting married and having children is a young person's

 job.  Furthermore, I am not able to take care of myself let alone take care of someone else.

                             Dream number two: would be to be an evangelist, even though I have more college

than most people (220 credit hours).  Realistically, I also have a seizure disorder which makes me 

unable to drive.  No Driver's License would stop me from doing the work of an evangelist.

                              This brings us to Dream Number Three:  Being a writer, according to Longridge 

Writer's School to be a writer you have to write every day.  I am doing that on my blog, I'm just not 

getting paid for it.  To be paid for it I'd have to pay state and federal taxes, and I don't know how to do

that.  I am writing this blog for two reasons, one is for fun, and the second is so that maybe somebody 

will someday see one of my blogs and offer me a job for it.

Paul D. Eccles  

                             

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Self Pleasing

I Will Not Forget You

Luke 22:32 "...Strengthen Your Brethren."